Copyright 2013. YourChildsNanny.com. All rights reserved
We place nannies in live-in jobs across the country. If you are looking for childcare at an affordable cost, we are the answer you've been looking for!
We have prescreened nannies waiting to interview with your family today. We set you and your nanny up for long-term success by providing you with outstanding resources and coaching that ensure a long-term placement. We guarantee our nannies and no service fee is paid until you are absolutely satisfied with our candidates.
We are committed to the long-term success of our nannies; our fee is based on the services provided to each family, not based on your nanny's salary or the length of the nanny's stay with your family. Nannies and families can continue their working relationship indefinitely with no further charges from YCN.
We are a different kind of nanny placement service; we believe that integrity, communication and education creates placements that work. We cultivate relationships for your family and your children that will last a lifetime.
We have nannies waiting for you now!
Our Services During the Hiring Process
- Personalized Family Needs Assessment
- Salary Customization Assessment
- Referral to Tax/Payroll Specialists
- Extensive Professional Nanny Profiles
- Interview Tips & Documentation
- Job Offer Coaching Session
- Work Agreement Assessment & Consultation - The best in the industry. Our Work Agreement covers it all and is taylor fit for YOUR needs for at least a year and includes a Confidentiality Agreement.
- Household Employer Coaching Session - This is crucial even for families who have been employers in the past; we will help you navigate an employee who lives in your home.
Our Services After the Hiring Process
- Our Generous Replacement Guarantee - Our guarantees cover a total of 6 months.
- Continued Support - For as long as your nanny stays (from one year through forever!
- Mediation - We are here to jump in and help anytime you need it for as long as your nanny is with your family.
- CPR & First Aid Certification
Top 5 Questions from Prospective Nannies
Why Should Nannies Use an Agency?