Copyright 2013. YourChildsNanny.com. All rights reserved
CALL US NOW
Available Date: 9/30/14
Salary: $350 + weekly
Experience: Babysitting w/ references (Beginner Nanny)
Why Sarah Wants to Be a Nanny: I want to be a Nanny because I love to work with children. When I go to college, I plan on either going into social work or pediatric nursing. I also am currently working at Journey's Developmental Disability Agency, so I work everyday for multiple hours with special needs children. Children are my passion and I hope to one day become a mom. I believe that by becoming a nanny it will help me to be prepared for what the future holds.
Your Child's Nanny is an affordable, full-service nanny agency that places live-in nannies in all 50 states. We have placed live-in nannies from coast to coast since 2005. We specialize in:
- Beginner Live-In Nannies - Our beginner nannies start at $350 weekly and have lots of child-related experience but have not been nannies before. We will help you coach and train these nannies
- LDS/Mormon Live-In Nannies - All Mormon nannies have a Bishop recommendation and are typically beginners
- Advanced Musical Live-In Nannies - Nannies with advanced musical abilities
- Experienced Live-In Nannies - Nannies with more than 3 years actual nanny experience
- Live-In Household Managers - Great for single-parent households in need of an extra hand
- Infant Live-In Nanny - Nannies qualified in infant care; beginner to experienced
We are a nationwide agency that focuses on your family's individual needs. Our focus is creating long-term nanny/family relationships that last through comprehensive and customized work agreements and continued coaching throughout your placement.
We take our job as referral specialists seriously; being selective and uncompromising delivers outstanding nannies. Please see our Family Page or Nanny Page to find out more about how Your Child's Nanny is different and how we can help you.
TOP 100 Moms in Business Competition
We are proud be winners of the 2014 Top 100 Moms in Business. We came in #19 out of over 300 business entries. We are a business run by moms and our focus is servicing moms and families with the best live-in nannies nationwide.
Currently Available Nannies
You must be a client to contact YCN nannies
YCN Jobs Map - Click to view jobs!
Summer is our busiest time! We are now accepting nanny applications for June through September placements. All placements are for one year and you must meet our requirements. Please visit our NANNY PAGE today to find out more!